Lost Password?   -   Register

Partner: Ponyzit   Jason Auric   Swissbronies   TeamSpeak

S4E14 Filli Vanilli
16.02.2014, 01:18
S4E14 Filli Vanilli

New Episode! And it is a Fluttershy one! And its amazing.

I had to stop at some points though. So i don't die on a heart attack. Fluttershy was just to adorable in this episode.

And also: WTF PINKIE PIE?! Seriously? Ever heard about being sensitive for the situation??

So what are your thoughts about it?

[Image: 6txababo.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16.02.2014, 17:19
RE: S4E14 Filli Vanilli
Pinkie Pie apparently forgot her lesson from a few seasons ago where you must not pick on socially awkward or incapable ponies.

Apart from that, I play piano, and I can 100% emotionally connect with Fluttershy. There’s nothing I hate more than someone clapping their hands and saying how beautiful I played, and I can’t explain why I feel like that.

There were some funny moments, and overall I enjoyed the episode. I’d give it a 7/10.

ALSO: Is anyone else noticing how Twi’s wings are being fucked up? There are loads of scenes where she has normal pegasus wings instead of alicorn wings.

YOUR_OPINION >/dev/null

Code:
if( Mak::getSingletonPtr()->isKehring() ) throw KehrdinandException( Mak::getSingletonPtr() );

[Image: tumblr_static_tumblr_m2kzrwhvq41rrsbh3o1_500.gif]
16.02.2014, 23:23
RE: S4E14 Filli Vanilli
(16.02.2014 17:19)TheComet Wrote:  ALSO: Is anyone else noticing how Twi’s wings are being fucked up? There are loads of scenes where she has normal pegasus wings instead of alicorn wings.

There IS a difference? Omg

Story overall was meh, ponies still dont know Fluttershy is shy - Pinkie talking too much...

what i really liked was the Zecora/Poisoned joke part with the flashback. Too bad its one of these episode you cant watch multiple times.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)