Lost Password?   -   Register

Partner: Ponyzit   Jason Auric   Swissbronies   TeamSpeak

Ponyzit Podcast
29.04.2013, 23:24 (This post was last modified: 27.05.2013 22:54 by nerdinand.)
Smile Ponyzit Podcast
Alright, since the old forum is probably not coming back, I'll just open a new thread here. By now, you should know about our podcast:

www.ponyzit.ch

Our next scheduled episode will air tomorrow, tuesday. We will start the stream at about 18:30 to 19:00. As always, the stream will be available here: http://ponyzit.ch:8000/

The accompanying chat is still TBA. Maybe we'll have a forum chat again? Admin?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Kludi
29.04.2013, 23:26
RE: Ponyzit Podcast
Yay Podcast! I'm looking forward to this Lyraexcited

[Image: 6txababo.gif]
29.04.2013, 23:36
(29.04.2013 23:24)nerdinand Wrote:  Alright, since the old forum is probably not coming back,

If nerdi had lost hope...the Forum is really deed

[Image: loki.gif]         

[Image: tumblr_m65ipug8xp1qb6ikpo1_250.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30.04.2013, 00:47
Greenie and me are looking for a chat which meets our expectations - no hit so far. But when we've found one, you may of course use it.

[Image: waves.png]
if (Math.rand() > 0.999) kehrABit();
30.04.2013, 15:44
apropos chat, will we have a live chat somewhere while listening to the pudcast?

[Image: hE4163ED4]
30.04.2013, 16:02
(30.04.2013 15:44)pinkfloydfan Wrote:  apropos chat, will we have a live chat somewhere while listening to the pudcast?

I guess for the time being (until we have a forum chat) we can use this IRC based solution:
http://webchat.freenode.net/?randomnick=...t&prompt=1

For who have an IRC program and would like to use that: irc://freenode.net/ #ponyzit
30.04.2013, 18:21
Correction: Accompanying chat will be the Shout Box in the forum (on the mane page, at the bottom, click on "Portable Device Version" for full screen, although I think that one doesn't refresh automagically). It will do for now.
30.04.2013, 23:26
Mission accomplished, new special episode out!

PZS004 Fanfic: "Dinky’s Morning" by uSea

This time, we recorded a fanfic in english, so our francophone friends should be able to enjoy this as well. Please give us lots of feedback concerning this new format!
07.05.2013, 23:45
OK, let's try this here again...

We didn't record a new episode yesterday because nobody screamed for it and it would only have been leonie and me. Honestly, if we are going to do it regularly again during the season break, we need a concept for that. We are open to suggestions. Otherwise we'll have to make a season break too. There would be stuff to talk about (news, merch, the comics for example) but as long as i'm the only one with an opinion on these topics and the others being unprepared, this is not going to work...

What are your opinions? Please, please, please share them! Otherwise I'm going to have to assume there is not enough demand for the podcast at the moment and put it on ice for now...
09.05.2013, 00:23
PLEASE!!! Just... wait... a little bit!!!! Just wait!!!! Yes I am serious!
09.05.2013, 10:43
(08.05.2013 00:32)Asipowers Wrote:  - What about a community podcast for once (like EQD podcast-wise?)

See, I would be interested in that too. I have mixed in some community news in the past, but that almost never worked out the way I wanted it, because I was actually the only one who read the news and had some kind of opinion on it. The others then just sat there and nodded.

(08.05.2013 00:32)Asipowers Wrote:  - Special episodes for... uh... EQUESTRIA GIIIRLS!!!

Uhhmm... Yeah... We'll see about that...

(08.05.2013 00:32)Asipowers Wrote:  - Retry your fanfic reading, tis gonna be good with some preparation

Thanks. I guess we'll keep doing that. However I don't know about sending them live. I have to edit a lot anyway. Wouldn't it be a lot more fun having only the edited version at the end, without being spoiled by the live show with lots and lots of mistakes in it? BTW, has anyone listened to the edited version I published as Ponyzit Spezial?

(08.05.2013 00:32)Asipowers Wrote:  And you all have to cum to more meetups, seriously you miss so much stuff there that could have a good influence for your podcast.

Yeah, I know, it's always the same... The last meetups have just been at dates I could impossibly come. But I will be in Sissach and at le camping.

(09.05.2013 00:23)Blake Wrote:  PLEASE!!! Just... wait... a little bit!!!! Just wait!!!! Yes I am serious!

Uhm, I don't really get that. Could you elaborate?
09.05.2013, 11:50 (This post was last modified: 09.05.2013 15:13 by Blake.)
@nerdi: no I can't!

@community news: This sounds amazing! Maybe you should make some notes, share them with your crew and then talk about it in the podcast

It would be very funny if you make future scenarios about mlp and the community and talk about them like: What if...
...a new member joins the mane 6? ...the equestria girls are in S4 of mlp?
... bronies take over the world? ... obama becomes a brony? ... S4 is under water? ...they fire Daniel Ingram? ...Ponyville becomes a city?
See... there are so many things...
You could do a 24h podcast only with that. And when you mix this with the usual podcast it will be just... great!!! xD
19.05.2013, 12:07 (This post was last modified: 19.05.2013 12:08 by nerdinand.)
(09.05.2013 10:43)nerdinand Wrote:  
(09.05.2013 00:23)Blake Wrote:  PLEASE!!! Just... wait... a little bit!!!! Just wait!!!! Yes I am serious!

Uhm, I don't really get that. Could you elaborate?

Oh! Now I get it! Rdwink

Some of you already saw what he meant at the Sissach meetup, but now I can of course also post it here. Behold the amazing Ponyzit Podcast Animation by Black Pegasus, Tibochapo and Applefan!

I'm a Podcaster! Check out Ponyzit and ZwangsCHast!

Code:
catch( const KehrdinandException& e ){
   e.getKehringUserPtr()->makeCents();
}
 Thanks given by: Blake
20.05.2013, 14:59
I think it's safe to say now that we'll do another good old regular episode tonight! Also, ACE will be back! Rejoice everypony!

Code:
}
 Thanks given by: Blake
20.05.2013, 15:18
(20.05.2013 14:59)nerdinand Wrote:  I think it's safe to say now that we'll do another good old regular episode tonight! Also, ACE will be back! Rejoice everypony!
Fick ja!

[Image: loki.gif]         

[Image: tumblr_m65ipug8xp1qb6ikpo1_250.gif]
20.05.2013, 16:30
Confirmation! Stream will start about 19.30, accompanying chat will be the forum shout box at the bottom of the mane page!

Code:
}
20.05.2013, 17:22
(20.05.2013 16:30)nerdinand Wrote:  Confirmation! Stream will start about 19.30, accompanying chat will be the forum shout box at the bottom of the mane page!

[Image: mlfw33221330549587107.gif]

[Image: 6txababo.gif]
20.05.2013, 18:51
Sorry, change of plan, we have to move the recording to tomorrow! (#BlameACE Rdwink)

Code:
}
20.05.2013, 22:40
But tomorrow 19:00 ist the livestream where the new Xbox console is revealed. #BlameACE

[Image: hE4163ED4]
20.05.2013, 22:42
(20.05.2013 22:40)pinkfloydfan Wrote:  But tomorrow 19:00 ist the livestream where the new Xbox console is revealed. #BlameACE

[Image: 5999_0f03_420.jpeg]

[Image: tumblr_meuq9cb6uV1rc5343o1_400.gif]

Superfast! Superfast! I come in last!
But just in time for breakfast!
Keep us through! Keep us through!
Whatever blue the night, the night throws at us
Aluminum! I crush for fun! Aluminum!
The sea is radioactive
The sea is radioactive

(Gorillaz - Plastic Beach - Superfast Jellyfish)

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)