Lost Password?   -   Register

Partner: Ponyzit   Jason Auric   Swissbronies   TeamSpeak

Musicians Group
01.05.2013, 18:56 (This post was last modified: 01.05.2013 18:57 by Dark Side of the Moon Brony.)
Musicians Group
Because this group existed in the old "Forum" AJumad i just make that thread again.

now to me:

I make now music by my own on my several Synthies/Organs
since 4 Jears i play Keyboard now.
Also i like 60s-90s Music, and some few old Dubstep things.

Before i learned Keys i have to learn Recorder in the schoolLaugh

and you?

#1 Internet Enemy
[Image: BepRuS8.jpg]
Worked on my Album. with these things
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01.05.2013, 21:40
RE: Musicians Group
I play the acoustic guitar for one and a half year. I never really was abel to practise but now I have more time. And I must say I fucking love my guitar.
I played the violine for six years but I quitted because it got boring.

[Image: hE4163ED4]
01.05.2013, 22:21
Nicholas, you spelled Tipotchapaaaawww wrong SeriousTS

Also once again, singing lessons for 3 years now, I think, choir for about 9.
Also I've played the Cello for 9 years, haven't touched it in two. Maybe I should once again (Why is there no octavia emoticoooon Scream)
01.05.2013, 22:55
(01.05.2013 22:21)Lena Wrote:  Why is there no octavia emoticoooon Scream

You mean like this? Octavia

[Image: waves.png]
if (Math.rand() > 0.999) kehrABit();
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Lena
01.05.2013, 23:10
Mak, stahp it, I'm starting to believe in non-faggoty admins Fabulous
I wuv you now.

OctaviaOctaviaOctaviaOctaviaOctaviaOctaviaOctaviaOctaviaOctavia
01.05.2013, 23:24
(01.05.2013 23:10)Lena Wrote:  Mak, stahp it, I'm starting to believe in non-faggoty admins Fabulous

Lolface

[Image: waves.png]
if (Math.rand() > 0.999) kehrABit();
02.05.2013, 07:16
Uctavia icon!

hueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeOctavia
Octavia
Octavia
Octavia
Octavia
Octavia
Octavia

02.05.2013, 15:18 (This post was last modified: 02.05.2013 15:18 by PasPas.)
Vinyl is still butter! Vinyl

B2T: I play the acuoustic guitar aswell. I started like a half a year ago, still a long way to go...
03.05.2013, 19:09
Back to the group I created back then!

I played classical guitar for eight years, then I guit for electric guitar, and now I'm looking forward to buy an electro-accoustic folk guitar to take with me on holidays.

I mostly play metal or hard rock, I also "translated" Rainbow Factory to play it with a guitar, the problem is you need two guitars. So I made two scores and we played it with Tibochapo.

I'm also looking forward to write my own music, but I'll have to purchase a recorder for it, so I'll have to spare money and get advices to know what to buy (if you have any?).

And for music I listen to, My main style is metal (System Of A Down, Andrew W.K., Slaughter Denial and so on...) but since I became a brony, I started to listen to more electro stuffs, mostly MLP-related (WoodenToaster, Bronyfied, The Living Tombstone, ...) and Zaix made me discover Eisenfunk, wich is pretty good, I guess. I also listen to a bit of classical music and loads of epic music (Two Steps From Hell, Audiomachine, and stuffs from films).
06.05.2013, 05:29 (This post was last modified: 06.05.2013 05:30 by T-B-To.)
(03.05.2013 19:09)AppleFan Wrote:  we played it with Tibochapo.

Who's that ?

(03.05.2013 19:09)AppleFan Wrote:  Zaix made me discover Eisenfunk, wich is pretty good, I guess.

Well, he made ME discover it. Then, seeing that I liked it you started hearing it too...

On Topic : Classical guitar for 11-12 years now, started choir this year and loved it. I can too basi... Oh fuck ! I'm starting to think in german ! I can play only basics of piano, and am able to get in touch with any kind of guitar as long as it has max 6 strings.
From time to time I also play the best instrument ever ! I began it at a young age... This wonderful instrument with a wonderful sound is none other than...... THE TRIANGLE !!!Tssmile

Otherwise, that is pretty much it.

Aquinnah (Olivia) still is best pony ! <3

Pinkie and Twily are second best ponies

[Image: pwh4u9A.png]
Praise The Bard for ^This, he deserves it.
06.05.2013, 21:24
(06.05.2013 05:29)T-B-To Wrote:  
(03.05.2013 19:09)AppleFan Wrote:  we played it with Tibochapo.

Who's that ?

(03.05.2013 19:09)AppleFan Wrote:  Zaix made me discover Eisenfunk, wich is pretty good, I guess.

Well, he made ME discover it. Then, seeing that I liked it you started hearing it too...

On Topic : Classical guitar for 11-12 years now, started choir this year and loved it. I can too basi... Oh fuck ! I'm starting to think in german ! I can play only basics of piano, and am able to get in touch with any kind of guitar as long as it has max 6 strings.
From time to time I also play the best instrument ever ! I began it at a young age... This wonderful instrument with a wonderful sound is none other than...... THE TRIANGLE !!!Tssmile

Otherwise, that is pretty much it.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE, THIBAUT! I know it's you, stop acting like it's not you. You said you'd never come to the new forum, and I'm happy you're here again, but I'm pretty hurt you tried to hide it everything from us.

I'm gonna cry 20%sadder
09.07.2013, 14:35
I took lessons of Piano for like 7 years and then I stopped. I now play Piano from 11 years and I still love it Ppsmile

I took 2 years accordion lessons and I've learned the parasprite polka Pwink

I know a little of ocarina, just for the Zelda's themes Spikemov

I like trains! Lie
09.07.2013, 16:42 (This post was last modified: 09.07.2013 16:43 by TheComet.)
I play le piano

You could even say...

...I'm a pianist!! OoOOOH *high fives Jesus and rides off into the sunset with awesome aviator glasses*

YOUR_OPINION >/dev/null

Code:
if( Mak::getSingletonPtr()->isKehring() ) throw KehrdinandException( Mak::getSingletonPtr() );

[Image: tumblr_static_tumblr_m2kzrwhvq41rrsbh3o1_500.gif]
 Thanks given by: Lena , Mikijonie , doublerainbow , InfectedPonyz
10.07.2013, 13:43
I once played the recorder a looong looong time ago, but my teacher was a weird old lady and I was glad when that was over.

So now I've been playing the mandolin for 9 years and I really like it. It's a rarely played and not well known instrument and I always feel special playing it. :3
(I'm waiting for you guys to ask what a mandolin is... :P)

DAMMIT Chloe, we're running out of time!
10.07.2013, 15:48
(10.07.2013 13:43)dragonfly Wrote:  I once played the recorder a looong looong time ago, but my teacher was a weird old lady and I was glad when that was over.

So now I've been playing the mandolin for 9 years and I really like it. It's a rarely played and not well known instrument and I always feel special playing it. :3
(I'm waiting for you guys to ask what a mandolin is... :P)

huehuehue, my grandfather used to play that instrument

06.08.2013, 15:36
I Play Electric guitar and yeah what i just say more !

[Image: EZBZxgX.png]
07.08.2013, 11:46
Liebe Mitbronies!

Ich brauche eure Hilfe. Vor kurzem habe ich mein erstes Video "My Little Camping" auf Youtube hochgeladen. Das Video wird jetzt auch noch auf dem Swissbronies Kanal erscheinen, aber da dieser öffentlich ist, musste ich die Musik herauslöschen, weil ich keine Rechte für diese Musik habe. Und hier kommt ihr ins Spiel! Falls jemand Lust hat, etwas Musik für weitere Videos zu komponieren, wäre das awesome! (Denn weitere Videos wird's sicher geben!) Ihr würdet natürlich auch gross in den Credits erwähnt Rdwink

Im Notfall geht's auch ohne Musik, aber es wäre super, wenn ich von jemandem offiziell Musik verwenden dürfte ^.^

08.08.2013, 17:22
(07.08.2013 11:46)dragonfly Wrote:  Liebe Mitbronies!

Ich brauche eure Hilfe. Vor kurzem habe ich mein erstes Video "My Little Camping" auf Youtube hochgeladen. Das Video wird jetzt auch noch auf dem Swissbronies Kanal erscheinen, aber da dieser öffentlich ist, musste ich die Musik herauslöschen, weil ich keine Rechte für diese Musik habe. Und hier kommt ihr ins Spiel! Falls jemand Lust hat, etwas Musik für weitere Videos zu komponieren, wäre das awesome! (Denn weitere Videos wird's sicher geben!) Ihr würdet natürlich auch gross in den Credits erwähnt Rdwink

Im Notfall geht's auch ohne Musik, aber es wäre super, wenn ich von jemandem offiziell Musik verwenden dürfte ^.^

If you don't want to have problems with music you don't have rights on, then you can just edit the song to accelerate it a bit, eventually add one or two sounds at the end, and it will count as if you made a remix, and you will have the rights on the music.

I actually can't make music for you, because I don't own any recorder yet, but I will probably have one in the next weeks
09.08.2013, 00:18
Tschuldigung, aber ich kann dich keine Musik zu komponieren, ich bin wirklich schlecht dazu.... sorry, aber wünsch dir trotzdem das Beste !

Aquinnah (Olivia) still is best pony ! <3

Pinkie and Twily are second best ponies

[Image: pwh4u9A.png]
Praise The Bard for ^This, he deserves it.
09.08.2013, 00:28 (This post was last modified: 09.08.2013 00:30 by dragonfly.)
(08.08.2013 17:22)AppleFan Wrote:  If you don't want to have problems with music you don't have rights on, then you can just edit the song to accelerate it a bit, eventually add one or two sounds at the end, and it will count as if you made a remix, and you will have the rights on the music.

Yeah... that sounds like Chinese to me :3 I'll just stay with the video stuff.
But instead of self-composed music I'd also accept remixes ^^

Thanks for the tip

(09.08.2013 00:18)T-B-To Wrote:  Tschuldigung, aber ich kann dich keine Musik zu komponieren, ich bin wirklich schlecht dazu.... sorry, aber wünsch dir trotzdem das Beste !

Kein Problem ^^
Und danke, versuche mein Bestes Rdwink

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)