Lost Password?   -   Register

Partner: Ponyzit   Jason Auric   Swissbronies   TeamSpeak

Best Episode
25.08.2013, 19:32
RE: Best Episode
My favorite episode is still "Green Isn't Your Colour". Mainly because I've never seen girly shenanigans made so interesting before. This episode is one of its kind.

TheComet

YOUR_OPINION >/dev/null

Code:
if( Mak::getSingletonPtr()->isKehring() ) throw KehrdinandException( Mak::getSingletonPtr() );

[Image: tumblr_static_tumblr_m2kzrwhvq41rrsbh3o1_500.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25.08.2013, 21:26
(25.08.2013 18:45)Ecthudan Wrote:  Even The Mysterious Mare Do Well?

I'm not sure why you wouldn't like this episode... sure, it has it's flaws and holes, but so do most not-filler episodes Nofucks

"If you even think about turning this on you need to hand in your PC-gaming masterrace card immediatly and go and buy a peasant box."
TotalBiscuit, on mouse acceleration

"No"
Me, on recent events
25.08.2013, 22:11 (This post was last modified: 25.08.2013 22:39 by Ecthudan.)
(25.08.2013 21:26)tNEOXXI Wrote:  
(25.08.2013 18:45)Ecthudan Wrote:  Even The Mysterious Mare Do Well?

I'm not sure why you wouldn't like this episode... sure, it has it's flaws and holes, but so do most not-filler episodes Nofucks

People were usually really angry about the way the Mane 5 chose to teach Rainbow a "lesson". They thought it didn't stay true to the spirit of the show. They should have talked to Rainbow about her growing ego instead of coming up with such an underhanded way of teaching Rainbow "humility".
25.08.2013, 22:28 (This post was last modified: 25.08.2013 22:28 by tNEOXXI.)
Yes, true, as I said it's a flawed episode. But I always liked the feel of it, partly because I'm a big batman fan, but I feel like other episodes such as Nightmare Night are way less logical.

Then again, in this episode atleast they stay in character...

"If you even think about turning this on you need to hand in your PC-gaming masterrace card immediatly and go and buy a peasant box."
TotalBiscuit, on mouse acceleration

"No"
Me, on recent events

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)