Lost Password?   -   Register

Partner: Ponyzit   Jason Auric   Swissbronies   TeamSpeak

Legends of Equestria
24.05.2013, 23:31 (This post was last modified: 24.05.2013 23:38 by DarkWolper.)
Legends of Equestria
Watch out my little Ponies; Legends of Equestria is back Eeyup

[Image: header.png]

But what is Legends of Equestria?

For the new Ponies; Legend of Equestria is - or better - will be a massive multiplayer online role-playing game set in a My Little Pony-inspired universe.
Eeyup you red right, a massive online role-playing game about our lovely Ponies will be there soon Awesome

What can i do there?

As a player, you will be able to explore the in-depth universe of Legends of Equestria by creating your own custom pony avatar
and embarking on many different quests and adventures which can be found throughout the game! You'll be able to earn and
customize your very own cutie mark, as well as take part in the game's massive and comprehensive story.
You can also fly around, use magic, raise a pet, grow crops, cook food, and take part in countless other activities, either with your friends, or by yourself.

And by the way, do this all with a Cutie Mark Dodo

Of course there are some more Questions about the Project and i try to do my best to
be always updated about it.

When will the game be released?
As a team of volunteers, it is quite difficult for us to establish a permanent release date.
We are working hard to finish the game as quickly as we can without letting it decline in quality,
however an ETA will not be provided upon request.

What races will be playable in the game?
You will be able to play as an earth pony, a unicorn, or a pegasus.

Will the game be free to play?
The game will be free to play forever, with no premium access or downloadable content.
Once you download the game, you get to play the whole thing.

Will I be able to customize my own pony?
Yes. Characters will have many customizable features,
such as mane and tail styles and colors, race, gender, color, eye color, accessories, and cutie marks.

Can I upload my own cutie mark?
No. The sheer amount of moderation that would be required would be too exhaustive in order
to keep cutie marks acceptable for everyone, so you cannot upload custom cutie marks.
Sorry Scootaloo

What can I do to help this project?
Word-of-mouth is very important, and we also encourage our users to plaster links to our website
all over the rest of the internet in a giant viral marketing campaign that will spread our influence as far as possible.

If you wanna know more, you can ask me (if i know the answer) or maybe their FAQ can tell you more.

Watch the Trailler of the Pre-Alpha Version to see a summary about the gameplay.
But please take knowledge that this game is still in work.

Still a few months later we became a big Update on it.

Please visit the homepage of Legends of Equestria to know more
Enjoy them on Facebook to stay up-to-date.
See more of their draw and work on Youtube.

You have some questions you will ask the Legends of Equestria-Team personally?
Don't be shy Yay

Swebow - Public Relations
swebow@legendsofequestria.com

Cerebrate - Programming Leader
cerebrate@legendsofequestria.com

AnyaSmash - Concept Art Leader
anyasmash@legendsofequestria.com

Killer0585 - Concept and Design Leader
killer0585@legendsofequestria.com

Bloomberg - Writing Leader
bloomberg@legendsofequestria.com

Vector - Graphic Art Leader
vector@legendsofequestria.com

Kit - Graphic Art Leader
kit@legendsofequestria.com

SavanaPope - 3D Leader
savanapope@legendsofequestria.com

Perry The Pony - Moderation Leader
perry@legendsofequestria.com

"DarkWolper", sowie die "DarkWolper Cooperation"
stehen in keinem Zusammenhang zur "spontan-Vereinsgründung-weil-wirs-können"
und distanzieren sich von sämtlichen Aktivitäten der genannten Partei.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25.05.2013, 09:03
RE: Legends of Equestria
Oh... you are back... well hello then! Hug
25.05.2013, 11:21 (This post was last modified: 15.10.2013 20:00 by DarkWolper.)
Fiesta Equestria and Everfree Northwest
This wasnt a notion by me but ... thank you Eeyup
Its great to be back

[Image: images-i17096bxnfyp.png]

Staff from Legends of Equestria, a massively multiplayer online game set in a My Little Pony-inspired universe, will be attending
both Fiesta Equestria! and Everfree Northwest.
In addition to presenting panels, representatives of the Legends of Equestria team will give convention attendees an opportunity
to play the game in its current pre-alpha state. Convention-specific quests within the game will be available to those who attend.

Read the full comment on Legends of Equestria]

For more information about Fiesta Equestria! feel free to visit their website at fiestaequestria
Seems like the first FE in the southeren of the United states.
Mett special quests like Andrea Libman, the voice of Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy PpsmileUmad
And Kelly Metzger in her lovely role as Spitfire Spitfireawesome and more and more

Even you can get more information about Everfree Northwest in Seattle Sweetie
Its the secont convention about it and it begins at 05.07.2013 and ends sunday 07.07.2013.

Uf this are great conventions, why nopony posted them?
Next year DarkWolper ... next year

25.05.2013, 14:05
*_* WWWOOOOAAAAAAAAA!!!
25.05.2013, 15:16
Andrea is the voice of Rarity? That's new for me.

Quid non mortalia pectora cognis auri sacra fames.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26.05.2013, 18:46 (This post was last modified: 26.05.2013 18:47 by DarkWolper.)
Ähm ... yes ... obviously Twiblush
That happen when i write a comment when i'm confused Discord
Discord you silly wretch Eyeroll

I edited the post, of course shes the speaker of Fluttershy AND Pinkie Pie.
Thank you @Nachtana for your attending

08.06.2013, 23:48
Open Server Weekend
[Image: open_server_weekend_by_faikie-d67uvp0.png]

Exciting news everypony Eeyup

Missed the first Pre-Alpha Stress Test?
The Legends of Equestria Development Team is here for you!

During the weekend of Everfree Northwest 2013, July 5-7th, Legends of Equestria will be opening its servers to the public once again! Legends of Equestria
will be available for anyone to download from the official
website during this short period of time. Attending Everfree Northwest? Legends of Equestria will be available via flash drive at Everfree Northwest's gaming table in conference room Columbia A.

For more details, check out the official announcement on their forums

Yea right; I mean the Legends of Equestria forum

Let's make an online MeetUp with all your friends and random Ponies Hug
Hope i will see some of you there

07.07.2013, 00:35 (This post was last modified: 07.07.2013 00:39 by DarkWolper.)
Stress Test Weekend
A quick update for those of you who have been having problems. LoE will try to answer as many questions as possible.

The game can be downloaded at this page: http://legendsofequestria.com/downloads

You will need a forum account to be able to play, you can register here:
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/inde...n=register

If you do not receive the activation email right away, please be patient. We have to manually approve all activation emails as Gmail only allows us to send 100 emails per hour.

After you have received an activation email and activated your account you should be able to log into the game.

People have been having issues where the game will not run because it is looking for the "data folder".
This issue occurs if you try to run the game from inside the zipped folder, or if you have moved the folders for the game to different locations on your computer.
To fix it, move the game's data folder into the same folder as the executable, or extract the files from the zipped folder into an unzipped one and run the game from there.

Once you get to the log-in screen you may experience a few issues where you are not able to log-in or the server does not respond. These are the 508 unused and failed to establish connection issues people have been reporting.
Just keep trying.
These issues are caused due to the large server load, but you should be able to eventually get in.

These are the largest issues that everyone seems to be getting. If you have any other issues, please write them in the comments below and we will try to respond to them in as timely a manner as possible.

The LoE is sorry for all of the issues you have been experiencing. We know a lot of you have been looking forward to playing the game and we hope that these issues have not changed your view of the game.

Please also keep in mind that the game is still in pre-alpha. There are still a few issues that have to be worked out with the game. This event is primarily being held so that we can prepare proper servers for the full release of the game. Server errors and overloads should be expected.

We thank you for understanding, and thank everyone for their enthusiasm and interest in our game.

07.07.2013, 11:30
Exciting news everypony! Eeyup
The Legenda of Equestria Team has decided to extend the stress test a day further!

The ending time of the test is now Monday at 11:59 pm PDT.

We would also like to announce that your account will be manually activated within a couple of hours of registering on the site. This should activate your game account as well.

Since our emails cannot be received at a reliable rate due to the email restrictions, we request that you try the servers a few hours after registration, even without receiving a confirmation email. Nofucks

Thank you all for sticking with us during these complications.

07.07.2013, 22:36
OMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYOSHOMYGOSHAwesomeAwesomeAwesome

THIS IS SO EPIC! Why I didn't saw it before? I couldn't play this weekend and I will not be able to play tomrrow either Nooo

I totaly follow this project from now on!Salute
And later, when I'll have more skills, I really want to help you outHappytwilight

I like trains! Lie
07.07.2013, 22:41
Oh it is online multiplayer huh??! Why did I not try it this weekend? What if there is a cool knock out move as in "Star Wars the Old Repulic"? (Only DW will get this reference ^^). Just tell me when you're playn' and I am in!!!
08.07.2013, 18:52 (This post was last modified: 08.07.2013 18:58 by DarkWolper.)
@Mikijonie its great to see that you like it and your cheer is so awesome Yay

Quote:Posted by Mikijonie - Yesterday 22:36
And later, when I'll have more skills, I really want to help you out Happytwilight

If i understand you right, you go out of it that i'm working at this protect Twiblush
Dont confuse the information with the informant, I'm just here for "Word-of-mouth" to tell and show you what happens
I even dont make Youtube-Videos for it SomethingwentwrongSomethingwentwrong *double-shame*
Any equipment ... any time ...
Ok its a lie, i have equipment for them and more time than i need, but I' still ... Too Fluttershy for it Squee
I dont have any talents to help in project like this. Dodo But its a pleasure that you will support them one time.

Quote:Posted by Blake - Yesterday 22:41
Oh it is online multiplayer huh??

For Bronies like you & me and the people who will be a Brony after trying this game Hug

I swear Iwill open a MeetUp for the third Stress Test [I hope there will be one Spitfireawesome ]

If you wanna spoiler you, maybe this Video will be helpful Rdwink
Its not from me ... what else Thumbsup

I totally like the music at 06:44 Awesome

See You later (maybe in Equestria?)
DarkWolper

08.07.2013, 23:07
(08.07.2013 18:52)DarkWolper Wrote:  Dont confuse the information with the informant, I'm just here for "Word-of-mouth" to tell and show you what happens
I even dont make Youtube-Videos for it SomethingwentwrongSomethingwentwrong *double-shame*
Any equipment ... any time ...
Ok its a lie, i have equipment for them and more time than i need, but I' still ... Too Fluttershy for it Squee
I dont have any talents to help in project like this. Dodo But its a pleasure that you will support them one time.
See You later (maybe in Equestria?)
DarkWolper

Hey I never intended you were in the project! (I guess so ^^')
But I defenitly try to be a voice actor, it's all I can do for now Squee
I hope to see ya in the project informant Thumbsup

I like trains! Lie
08.07.2013, 23:23
I don't think it will be a big problem for you, cause you can do so many cool different voices, so it should be eaaasy ^^. Good luck!
09.07.2013, 14:31
(08.07.2013 23:23)Blake Wrote:  I don't think it will be a big problem for you, cause you can do so many cool different voices, so it should be eaaasy ^^. Good luck!

That's niceFabulous, thank you Luna

I like trains! Lie
15.10.2013, 19:56 (This post was last modified: 15.10.2013 21:06 by DarkWolper.)
24h Livestream at 2.&3.11.2013
[Image: 24_hour_event_with_bronydays_footage_by_...6p739l.png]

Hello everypony! I have some great news for you today!

Legends of Equestria will be hosting a 24-hour livestream event on November 2nd to 3rd!

A 24-hour livestream event will feature many team members working on the game live. You will have the opportunity to watch them develop the game in real time, and many of the staff will be available to answer any questions you may have.

During their 24-hour event, they will be working primarily on Cloudsdale. Concept artists, writers, 3D modellers, 2D artists, programmers, and musicians will all be showing off their skills!

In addition to all of their fantastic content production, they will be premiering exclusive Legends of Equestria footage from the upcoming French MLP convention BronyDays, which showcases the most recent version of the game!

The event starts on the 2nd of November at 12 noon EST and goes a full 24 hours to the 3rd, 12 noon EST.

The 24-hour event can be viewed on their official livestream at: http://www.livestream.com/legends_of_equestria

And again I'm so angry that i can't go to the Bronydays Scream

10.02.2014, 21:47
wow, i am really looking forward to this! ive heard about it, but unfortunately never got into the alpha thing. i am really excited for its permanent reveal and hope that what has been said about it being free is true!

- Seargent Apple_Bloom1 of the Official Brony ArmySalute
14.02.2014, 13:25
wowowow reviving such an old thing ! The good ol' times werent they ? :33

Aquinnah (Olivia) still is best pony ! <3

Pinkie and Twily are second best ponies

[Image: pwh4u9A.png]
Praise The Bard for ^This, he deserves it.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)