Lost Password?   -   Register

Partner: Ponyzit   Jason Auric   Swissbronies   TeamSpeak

Who is ratofponi?
14.06.2013, 16:56
Who is ratofponi?
wow ppl maybe im just really slow or whatever but i just realized that an artist, whose work i really like, is (most likely) from switzerland. i am referring to this [Image: tumblr_moavgjJWuJ1ro7861o2_500.png]
so who of you is it (or is to be kept a secret?) and am i the only one who just realized this?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14.06.2013, 17:09
RE: Who is ratofponi?
that's Reto.

Unfortunatly he doesn't like people, which is why I never managed to get him to a meetup. I know where he lives though, so I could go there and get him a "surprise byebye gift" :p

You'll see him at Bronycon, if you go there. If you don't; he'll fly to Germany several times because his best friend lives there. So there might be a chance of him attending Galacon, if it's not that stupidly set at the same date like Bronycon next year as it is this year Facehoof

Or you just wait 5 years, which is when he wants to come back to Switzerland, together with his wife :p Maybe we manage to get him to attend a meetup then :p (I'm not very optimistic there Ppsmile 'specially since I know how he feels)

Soo yeah, he was on the old forum, registered as RatofDrawn, but I don't think he joined the new forum.
He knows about it though... I told him a few days after the old forum was shut down.

"I wish you guys to become such an high EQ a i have some day"
Best phrase 2014 <3 Thanks ACE. :3

[Image: 264913__safe_animated_parody_octavia_upv...haruko.gif]
14.06.2013, 17:22
thanks for the info. very detailed and informative. pity he never came to a meetup before. his artwork is great. as is yours.
14.06.2013, 17:25

In that case you might be interested in the upcoming "Applejack - still best Pony", which is a printed magazine, managed and produced by RatofPoni and me Rdwink
Or of course Playpony, in which Rat and I both have a picture ^^

"I wish you guys to become such an high EQ a i have some day"
Best phrase 2014 <3 Thanks ACE. :3

[Image: 264913__safe_animated_parody_octavia_upv...haruko.gif]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)