Lost Password?   -   Register

Partner: Ponyzit   Jason Auric   Swissbronies   TeamSpeak

10 Facts about YOU!!:3
01.07.2013, 17:06 (This post was last modified: 01.07.2013 17:07 by Blake.)
RE: 10 Facts about YOU!!:3
@thibaut: Sounds... great!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02.07.2013, 13:01
(01.07.2013 00:29)Lena Wrote:  1. I have saved up 700'000 bells in Animal Crossing
2. I bought my Nintendo 3Ds only to play Animal Crossing
3. Kitty is my favourite neighbour in Animal Crossing
4. I know some bugs and fished solely because I've caught them in Animal Crossing
5. I've visited 3 cities via Dream in Animal Crossing
6. The Kapp'n sings the best songs in Animal Crossing
7. I like watering flowers in Animal Crossing
8. My neighbours regularly tell me that I've played for too long in Animal Crossing
9. I liek Animal Crossinh
10. OP is a fag. (but not in Animal Crossing)

11, I recently started playing Animal Crossing and still don't know if I like it or not

MLP SWISSGERMAN
[Image: 3kh4.jpg]
"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure."
02.07.2013, 17:33
(02.07.2013 13:01)Icephoenix Wrote:  
(01.07.2013 00:29)Lena Wrote:  1. I have saved up 700'000 bells in Animal Crossing
4. I know some bugs and fished solely because I've caught them in Animal Crossing
8. My neighbours regularly tell me that I've played for too long in Animal Crossing

11, I recently started playing Animal Crossing and still don't know if I like it or not

12. You will
13. My friend ID is 0103-9929-8613 , you could visit me, but my town is nothing special yet (Everyone with a 3DS shoulf add me)
14. I'm debating wheter to buy ocarina of time 3D because I've never played a Zelda game before, should I?
02.07.2013, 18:05
11. I have Ocarina of times 3D and I like it, it's really cool Shrug
02.07.2013, 20:23
(02.07.2013 17:33)Lena Wrote:  
(02.07.2013 13:01)Icephoenix Wrote:  

12. You will
13. My friend ID is 0103-9929-8613 , you could visit me, but my town is nothing special yet (Everyone with a 3DS shoulf add me)
14. I'm debating wheter to buy ocarina of time 3D because I've never played a Zelda game before, should I?

15. I added you
16. My friend code is 4682-8436-0847
17. Buy ALL the Zelda games. They're great!

MLP SWISSGERMAN
03.07.2013, 10:42 (This post was last modified: 04.07.2013 12:01 by TheComet.)
1. I will hand your arse back to you in the game "Super Smash Bros. 64"
2. I will hand your arse back to you in the game "Super Smash Bros. Brawl"
3. If I had one super power, it would be the power to instantly give anyone an orgasm so I can be evil in public.
4. I can think with portals
5. I'm Australian
6. I don't like eating beans
7. OP is a faggot
8. I don't care what your sexual preference is, and neither should you
9. I've ridden a pony (not sexually) and I sucked at it (not literally)
10. I flung myself off a jetski going at 60km/h in Thailand on purpose

TheComet

YOUR_OPINION >/dev/null

Code:
if( Mak::getSingletonPtr()->isKehring() ) throw KehrdinandException( Mak::getSingletonPtr() );

[Image: tumblr_static_tumblr_m2kzrwhvq41rrsbh3o1_500.gif]
03.07.2013, 15:35
1. I'm a lazy ass

[Image: waves.png]
if (Math.rand() > 0.999) kehrABit();
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03.07.2013, 19:35
i have a fact for OP:
He is a Faggot

OU SHEIIIIIT NIGGA WATCH WAXAMILLION: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owMV7NjtsBY
[Image: Ko1Gz2V.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03.07.2013, 21:16
(03.07.2013 10:42)TheComet Wrote:  1. I will hand your arse back to you in the game "Super Smash Bros. 64"
2. I will hand your arse back to you in the game "Super Smash Bros. Brawl"
TheComet

There^s an Idea, let's play Super Smash Bros. Melee together sometimes :P

MLP SWISSGERMAN
06.07.2013, 22:08
1. I have a weird quirk looking at peoples teeth when they talk to me.
2. For the love of god i HATE shipping, stupid retarded Fandom Fuck-up.
3. Rainbow Dash is my least favorite of Mane 6, i think she's arrogant.
4. Spiders scare me fairly less than splash back on the toilet.
5. Once in 2nd grade, i've slapped a girl on the cheek because she called me by my girl name equivalent. Nosebleed.
6. I've never watched neither Star Wars, nor Lord of the Rings and i am never going to.
7. I like to piss people off on the internet.
8. I like dogs, dislike cats.
9. I am allergic to Wave 4 Blindbag Figures. (dead serious!)
10. Nofucks

(03.07.2013 10:42)TheComet Wrote:  2. I will hand your arse back to you in the game "Super Smash Bros. Brawl"

Now i'm curious, wanna play some online? Pinkiesmile

[Image: 1fmmiu3qz98i.png]
06.07.2013, 22:18
(06.07.2013 22:08)Stiv64 Wrote:  
(03.07.2013 10:42)TheComet Wrote:  2. I will hand your arse back to you in the game "Super Smash Bros. Brawl"

Now i'm curious, wanna play some online? Pinkiesmile

Anytime mate Bigmac

YOUR_OPINION >/dev/null

Code:
if( Mak::getSingletonPtr()->isKehring() ) throw KehrdinandException( Mak::getSingletonPtr() );

[Image: tumblr_static_tumblr_m2kzrwhvq41rrsbh3o1_500.gif]
07.07.2013, 19:32
11. I say that I dont have that much money but I'm still give away a lot of money for stupid internet-stuff
12. I usually join empty DayZ-Servers because I dont like PvP in this game
13. I hate EA since Battlefield 3
14. I suck at any RTS game but pre-ordered Company of Heroes 2
15. I Like the Metro-Game-Series and the Book Metro 2033. Most of the other Metro-books are pretty bad.
16. I I'm best Jungler-/Support-EU-West
17. I usually blame my team for losing without them noticing it
18. I start arguments and shitstorm from time to time just for fun
19. If i didnt understand something, I nod and say "Ah, ok..." anyway
20. I have no idea what to do after I finished university (If I'm able to finish it qq)

10.07.2013, 19:00 (This post was last modified: 11.07.2013 01:53 by Dark Side of the Moon Brony.)
OK

1. Im half Canadian, because my grandfather and my grandmother are (but i never met my Grandfather sadly.)
2. I was a TERRIBLE gamer from 7-12 jears old. i always Played Racing games about 5-10hrs. in a day (Thanks to god my PS2Slim burned out.)
3. I love old Technology and also to fix. like my E-Organs, My Siemens Radio, and my 1977 ReVox Hifi System
4. The most of my Favourite Albums i have are on Vinyl LPs
5. I Hate to clean my Bedroom.
6. I have a Minimal Hearing issue because a Video Cassette Recorder. (A stupid Story.)
7. I´m a Digital Enemy. Also i dont like Computers. (sorry Idk why)
8. I Never Harmed a Person physically. (But Psychically sometimes)
9. I Dont Like Schinken,Zwiebeln,Lauch,Fenchel and somemore.......
10. I have a alternatet grade of Stupidness.
11. I have/had math Problems time to time (means i can´t Count sometimes)
12. My dream is: went to Dawson City with all my organs, and with a huge House with a Studio in it.
13. I hate the Feeling when i want Money, but i cant get some, because im in Holidays.
14. Most of my Money goes for Train and Handy.
15. when im started something, its very difficult to stop again.

(16.) In the Fifth class in School-Wildegg (on my 12Brthday. Btw.) Two "classmates" tied my on a tree in the 10Uhr pause. Also they made a Noose out of a Jump Rope. I had very much luck on these day Because i was able to put my arm between the rope and my neck.
NO Teacher was around. (they all eat their "Znüni") I was also lucky three Comrades untied my and i ran into the Toilet. I locked the door until the pause was over. in the meantime my "Etui" was Flushed down the toilet.
after the pause, i sayd to the teacher:" They wanted to kill me!" my teacher thought i make some stupid Jokes but it was'nt.
the three guys from my class who untied me confirmed that.
All my teacher did was a "rüge" for the two ***holes She sayd: Das ist sehr gefährlich! da geht es um menschenleben. Thats it.
when school was over i was like in a shock zustand. At home i sayd nothing...Just nothing until the phone Rings. the mother of one who untied me, was on the line she was telling my mother what happened and she was shocked. she asked me if thats true, i sayd nothing until 5 minutes. then i gave just a "yes" as answer. After that. we went to a hospital because i had some sore throat and the Doc sayd: leichte Kehlkopfquetschung. later where alot of journalists by us. (i know Tele zueri, TeleM1, Blick, teleBern etc.)
i could'nt go to school because well.... because. then i had to change the school.
In the meantime in Wildegg The Jer*s just go to school like nothing happen at all so they say.

Until Today. it happend and i can't make it undone. it a part of my life. its like a kind of burned...

and a Report about
Bericht im Blick 2009
Also Another one
*Names Changed by redaktion

#1 Internet Enemy
[Image: BepRuS8.jpg]
Worked on my Album. with these things
10.07.2013, 23:50
(10.07.2013 19:00)Dark Side of the Moon Brony Wrote:  2. I was a TERRIBLE gamer from 7-12 jears old. i always Played Racing games about 5-10hrs. in a day (Thanks to god my PS2Slim burned out.)

How could you say such a thing?????
[Image: clannad141ra0.jpg]
That poor console had a live! It served you daily and you're treating it as if it would not have been worth it!
I mean look at her and tell me you don't like her anymore D:
[Image: fanart___noire_neptunia_v_by_kazenokaze-d5cqg3b.png]

MLP SWISSGERMAN
11.07.2013, 00:49 (This post was last modified: 11.07.2013 00:51 by Dark Side of the Moon Brony.)
IcePhoenix= Drama Queen
Bro, Don't take it so serious!

At the moment when she broke, i was very VERY VERY sad.

But now im think it not that tragic.

when i was 10, i had no friends, bad Zeugnisse, was very Fat and get bullyed so far, Class "comrades" had to hang me up to a tree. (NO ITS NOT A JOKE AND ITS ALSO HARD TO FORGET) My only hobby was Playing Gran Turismo 4 and The Need for speed series.

now im 16, Im in a "Different" Community, have a lot of good friends around me, can Play Vintage-Music, Bought Btw. a Mint condition PS2 2 jears ago, Playing again, but mostly in short intervalls on my PC and i had a 5.5Note in my End Zeugniss.

Soooooo it was not so bad it broke. and Btw. the PS2 Slim had the Badest Laser system Ever.

and: No i can't say her i don't like her anymore, because It's UN-BroniehaftColgatehappy

#1 Internet Enemy
11.07.2013, 01:38
(11.07.2013 00:49)Dark Side of the Moon Brony Wrote:  IcePhoenix= Drama Queen
Bro, Don't take it so serious!

At the moment when she broke, i was very VERY VERY sad.

But now im think it not that tragic.

when i was 10, i had no friends, bad Zeugnisse, was very Fat and get bullyed so far, Class "comrades" had to hang me up to a tree. (NO ITS NOT A JOKE AND ITS ALSO HARD TO FORGET) My only hobby was Playing Gran Turismo 4 and The Need for speed series.

now im 16, Im in a "Different" Community, have a lot of good friends around me, can Play Vintage-Music, Bought Btw. a Mint condition PS2 2 jears ago, Playing again, but mostly in short intervalls on my PC and i had a 5.5Note in my End Zeugniss.

Soooooo it was not so bad it broke. and Btw. the PS2 Slim had the Badest Laser system Ever.

and: No i can't say her i don't like her anymore, because It's UN-BroniehaftColgatehappy

It wasn't meant that serious Laugh Was more meant funny^^ (though I hoard my consoles seriously o,o Don't know If I could give away any of it. But they do all work at the moment)

It's sad though to hear of your bad times. But trust me, maybe besides the tree thingy, everyone in this community has it's history like this. That's why it's awesome to have people around you, who you can relate to and talk to. I woudn't miss it for any chance :)

MLP SWISSGERMAN
11.07.2013, 02:11
@IcePhoenix You spoke right out of my heart.

yes i feeled quite awkward then. Its good to forget (if possible)

Since im in the Community my Life Changed. I fell much....Happier nowPpsmile I just don't know why, but right! its always good to have beople around who care a little bit.

#1 Internet Enemy
11.07.2013, 04:39
I can't sleep sobsome actual facts
Yay Boredom

1. I was named after three russian assassins but my parents decided Lena was prettuer than Vera, so now I'm a russian river and two assassins
2. I love cats, probably more than anything, they make me happy and cheer me up and I've had my cat since I was 7
3. I have kissed more girls than boys
4. I have never dared to tell a girl that I was feeling more than friendship for her
5. I listen to the same few artists with the same few albums over and over again, I know almost every lyric of every song I have in my phone
7. I have no idea what to do with my life
8. I'm currently writing a paper for ky matura with the topic: "How fairytales influence the psychological development of a child and how the stereotypical character can be portrayed." For which I also have to draw three portraits.
9. My group of school friends look like we were cast for some advertising of an leaflet for school things, as we have almost equal guys and girls, as well as include exactly one asian guy and a black girl, who isn't too dark.
10. I usually start to dislike a person before I completely know why, but I will analyse theur behaviour until I have a satisfying answer to myself and don't have to think I'm veing prejudicial, but rather they are a right dick.
6. I have no problem with the swear word bitch, but I throughly dislike slut, as it has been used to much to excuse raping and other not acceptable behaviour.
Potato. I hate it when people tell me that I'm supposed to feel another way, for exanple not take anything so seriously, or not get so mad, or not get so excited. I feel I can deciee that myself.
11.07.2013, 10:33 (This post was last modified: 11.07.2013 10:42 by dragonfly.)
1. I just discovered this thread.
2. I finished my matura, and guess what, now that the stress is over I feel kind of sick, but I hope that will end eventually.
3. I basically have 4 parents.
4. People always write my name wrong.
5. My favorite TV show is 24.
6. I usually swear in english and mostly about my laptop.
7. I'm a 1/4 Bavarian.
8. I once wanted to learn Rhaeto-Romanic.
9. A year ago I had only just discovered the internet.
10. My boyfriend is a brony and forced me to learn how to play "Jass".
11. 11 is a magic number, it's everywhere!

DAMMIT Chloe, we're running out of time!
11.07.2013, 15:57
Muffin.) I can count to muffin

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)