Lost Password?   -   Register

Partner: Ponyzit   Jason Auric   Swissbronies   TeamSpeak

#Blame Claudio/Tchapo
14.07.2013, 19:42
#Blame Claudio/Tchapo
Well here is a not so new game, the rules are simple :
Blame Claudio or me or both, as you like, for anything good or bad that happened to you !

Let's start with me : Blame Claudio because he is the only faggot who talks english with me when I said to all of you that I can speak german with you if it's easier. Claudio is dumb because he thinks I can't speak german.

Aquinnah (Olivia) still is best pony ! <3

Pinkie and Twily are second best ponies

[Image: pwh4u9A.png]
Praise The Bard for ^This, he deserves it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14.07.2013, 19:53
RE: #Blame Claudio/Tchapo
Blame Kludi fo everythin!!!!
Find all posts by this user
14.07.2013, 20:52
Blame Kludi because now I have butt cancer !

14.07.2013, 23:01
Blame Tibaut cause he can`t speak german...
14.07.2013, 23:11 (This post was last modified: 14.07.2013 23:19 by Kludi.)
Report is sent...btw you cant speak german, your german is horrible and atrocious as well is my french so i talk to you in english Genius, because i dont wanna hear you slaughter german and i dont want to offend you with my bad French...DUH

[Image: loki.gif]         

[Image: tumblr_m65ipug8xp1qb6ikpo1_250.gif]
15.07.2013, 00:28
I dont know if you are serious or not, but if you are, know that maybe my german is "atrocious" because of.my.accent, but I am pretty sure my grammar doesn't suck that much... You can just have fun and look at the posts I wrote in german, there are maybe one or two small mistakes, but generally speaking, I don't think I am that bad, and I.mean, all the others understood me, is it not the most important thing ? And for your french, if it is bad, it is because you lack of practice and didn't learn it the right.way. And just so you know, I prefer talking french with a german who is doing his best to speak correctly and where mistakes are forgivable, than with a guy from Paris who makes lots of.mistakes because he.just doesn't care and thinks he is.cool !
I will say it to you but it also counts for the others : if you want to practice french or if you have doubts with some sentence in french, just ask me ! I will be glad to help you the best I can !

15.07.2013, 01:16 (This post was last modified: 15.07.2013 01:19 by Kludi.)
(15.07.2013 00:28)T-B-To Wrote:  I dont know if you are serious or not, but if you are, know that maybe my german is "atrocious" because of.my.accent, but I am pretty sure my grammar doesn't suck that much... You can just have fun and look at the posts I wrote in german, there are maybe one or two small mistakes, but generally speaking, I don't think I am that bad, and I.mean, all the others understood me, is it not the most important thing ? And for your french, if it is bad, it is because you lack of practice and didn't learn it the right.way. And just so you know, I prefer talking french with a german who is doing his best to speak correctly and where mistakes are forgivable, than with a guy from Paris who makes lots of.mistakes because he.just doesn't care and thinks he is.cool !
I will say it to you but it also counts for the others : if you want to practice french or if you have doubts with some sentence in french, just ask me ! I will be glad to help you the best I can !

I dont care how good you think your german is, its bad and it hurts me hearing you talking...so i talk to you in english because 1. i like talking english 2. i dont like talking standart german anyway and 3. who the hell do you think you are telling me which language i should talk to people...you understand english as well as french so deal with it or not i dont care this is still a free country! Thank you very much!

Btw. why am i even arguing with you i dont wanna talk to you anyway...so for the future i just will ignore you

15.07.2013, 09:29
Okay, I just want to make some things clear here : 1) It's not how good I think it is, but rather how good other people think it is. My opinion means 0 in front of others. So you think my german is bad ? Okay, I understand if thats your real opinion, I will deal with it even if I don't like it... 2) I never forced someone to speak this or that language, if someone did think that, I'm sorry that wasnt the point... I don't want to force you to speak german, I just said that because I thought you just wanted.to annoy me, if you dont like standard german, that is fine, we will speak english. Let me make myself clear : if I asked you to speak german there are only two simple reasons behind it. The first one is to make it easier for you to talk to me, and the second one is a bit egoistic, I admit it, it was so that I can practice and correct my german.
I'm sorry maloney, if I knew you were thinking like that I would not have told this shit. If that is so, I will talk with you in english from now on, if you are willing to forgive me of course...

15.07.2013, 09:53
(15.07.2013 09:29)T-B-To Wrote:  Okay, I just want to make some things clear here : 1) It's not how good I think it is, but rather how good other people think it is. My opinion means 0 in front of others. So you think my german is bad ? Okay, I understand if thats your real opinion, I will deal with it even if I don't like it... 2) I never forced someone to speak this or that language, if someone did think that, I'm sorry that wasnt the point... I don't want to force you to speak german, I just said that because I thought you just wanted.to annoy me, if you dont like standard german, that is fine, we will speak english. Let me make myself clear : if I asked you to speak german there are only two simple reasons behind it. The first one is to make it easier for you to talk to me, and the second one is a bit egoistic, I admit it, it was so that I can practice and correct my german.
I'm sorry maloney, if I knew you were thinking like that I would not have told this shit. If that is so, I will talk with you in english from now on, if you are willing to forgive me of course...

Today was a heroic day, someone finally found out that maloney is actually a really good guy and does not intend to annoy everyone with all of his actions.

Now hug Hug
15.07.2013, 17:15 (This post was last modified: 15.07.2013 17:37 by Blake.)
/ban maloney, he isn't even a brony anymore! (I just act like him Shrug)
And now attack me cause this is what YOU can do best, I'll just sit back and laugh Rdwink

@Lena ... yeah he isn't acctually that bad IRL... IRL!
15.07.2013, 17:52
Jeeh wieder ein Kindergarten thread

[Image: heavy_nod_2_by_taritoons-d7bst4j.gif]
[Image: tumblr_mu7k21b4qs1r2dgsfo1_500.gif]
15.07.2013, 17:53
Well... it is in the rubric "Fun" and kindergarten is fun... soo where is the problem Shrug
15.07.2013, 18:14
Eigentlich ist fun, wenn ich jemanden den Kiefer abreissen kann, die augen zu nähe, ihm langsam streifen der haut raus schneide, es brate und ihm zum essen gebe.
langsam den gesammten körper aufschneide und das blut das rausfliest koche und es selbst trinke wärend ich alle innereien und gedärme rausnehme und fritiere. Und das an einer ponycon als "ponychips" verkaufe.

fuuu jetzt habe ich hunger

[Image: heavy_nod_2_by_taritoons-d7bst4j.gif]
[Image: tumblr_mu7k21b4qs1r2dgsfo1_500.gif]
 Thanks given by: Kludi
15.07.2013, 18:18
Hört sich gut an, du erinnerst mich ein bisschen an pinkie...Tssmile
15.07.2013, 19:07
Pinkamena* Blake, get your things right !

15.07.2013, 19:35
(15.07.2013 17:15)Blake Wrote:  @Lena ... yeah he isn't acctually that bad IRL... IRL!
Actuli im worse

16.07.2013, 00:39
(15.07.2013 19:35)maloney Wrote:  
(15.07.2013 17:15)Blake Wrote:  @Lena ... yeah he isn't acctually that bad IRL... IRL!
Actuli im worse

True Story bro Lolface

MLP SWISSGERMAN
[Image: 3kh4.jpg]
"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure."
16.07.2013, 04:13
Sense... This makes not much... Nofucks

[Image: waves.png]
if (Math.rand() > 0.999) kehrABit();
16.07.2013, 08:49
MAK, le close pls?
16.07.2013, 11:48
can't we just go back to the game ? Or is it impossible ?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)