Lost Password?   -   Register

Partner: Ponyzit   Jason Auric   Swissbronies   TeamSpeak

Was ist dein lieblings Pc game?
22.08.2013, 08:56
RE: Was ist dein lieblings Pc game?
I generally agree with your choice of games, but SupCom 2?! Did you even play FA?

"If you even think about turning this on you need to hand in your PC-gaming masterrace card immediatly and go and buy a peasant box."
TotalBiscuit, on mouse acceleration

"No"
Me, on recent events
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22.08.2013, 12:16
TF2 wieder.... Blame ares
22.08.2013, 16:20
- Torchlight II
- Civilisation V
- Worms Revolution
- Rogue Legacy
aaaaaand i really enjoyed "To the Moon"

[Image: 37231_r.png?1341795201]
22.08.2013, 21:50
(12.08.2013 18:35)Dark Side of the Moon Brony Wrote:  my 2. (its basically NOT for PC but its emulating....until now: ROAD RASH 3 (1995) original for the Sega Genesis.
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Ist about the funniest game i ever played (and one of the hardest)
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

the Goal: reach the pole Position and Win, to get Money, for tuning your bike, or buying a better one.
If you qualified all Five Stages, you get a Level up (around 5 Levels) with every Level The other "Rashers" will become more aggressive and geting faster bikes.

Now the funny part: If you press the C Button (PC its Left alt) you are able to beat up your opponents with Hands and feets. the rivals can beat you too its very tricky. (funny Quote: if you kick a Opponent and a car Comes from the opposite direction he WILL Crash.

There are 14 rivals you have to defeat. there are also Cops (with Bikes,Cars and even Helicopters!!!)

I loved this game when i was about 7 jears old (still like it but well its getting old..) and it works also on the WIN 7 of my father.

This made my das
I played road Rash II on the Mega Drive for hours and hours Ppsmile Had a really long list of passwords for every better bike I bought xD Wish Id still have it ;_;

MLP SWISSGERMAN
[Image: 3kh4.jpg]
"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure."
24.08.2013, 21:11
I used to play WoW but I wouldn't say that was my favorite PC game. I don't play that much on the PC but it would probably be Battle for Middle-Earth for some reason. I have just always liked that game. Also, if anyone should still know Die Völker, I also love it.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)