Partner: Ponyzit   Jason Auric   Swissbronies   TeamSpeak

Bad Movie Meet-Up
13.08.2013, 00:27
RE: Bad Movie Meet-Up
No YOU get out Chludi !!

Aquinnah (Olivia) still is best pony ! <3

Pinkie and Twily are second best ponies

[Image: pwh4u9A.png]
Praise The Bard for ^This, he deserves it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13.08.2013, 00:36
Not really, since he started the thread and will organise the meetup.

and i can only agree with him, if you think despicable me 1 + 2, kick-ass and pacific rim are bad movies you dont have taste and probably think spring breakers was a great movie.... i mean it had boobs in it.

[Image: tumblr_meuq9cb6uV1rc5343o1_400.gif]

Superfast! Superfast! I come in last!
But just in time for breakfast!
Keep us through! Keep us through!
Whatever blue the night, the night throws at us
Aluminum! I crush for fun! Aluminum!
The sea is radioactive
The sea is radioactive

(Gorillaz - Plastic Beach - Superfast Jellyfish)
13.08.2013, 04:38
I've got a bad movie for you : Future X Cops, an asian film, but the critics are really bad ! Bad special effects, and all. Like a Power Ranger film.

13.08.2013, 09:44
(13.08.2013 00:36)araseses Wrote:  probably think spring breakers was a great movie.... i mean it had boobs in it.
Hallo Bitte Selena Gomez Boobs! AJumad

[Image: loki.gif]         

[Image: tumblr_m65ipug8xp1qb6ikpo1_250.gif]
13.08.2013, 10:23
Kick Ass and Despicable Me 1 & 2 were some of the most boring movies I've ever seen!

Kick Ass's Story was very predictable and uninteresting, and the violent way in which criminals were killed turned me off to the movie completely. I don't have anything against violent depiction of deaths, but I felt it didn't fit in the movie at all. A little girl with a killer instinct should be ridiculous enough to make me laugh, but they didn't convey that emotion at all for me. And then there's the teenage romance crap that killed the movie completely for me.

Despicable Me 1 & 2 might as well be amassments of clips from the minions, pretty much every "funny" part involves them. And the humor is just bad. It all revolves around them hurting each other and being stupid. That and the fact that they're just completely generic aliens or whatever, no backstory at all, they're just there. The actual story behind the movie is very linear and uninventive. The only good thing about both movies is Agnes, and there's just not enough of her to make up for it.

Pacific Rim was at least not boring, but I share everything Nerdi has to say about it.

[Image: xtyoGLd.png]
Find all posts by this user
13.08.2013, 13:41 (This post was last modified: 13.08.2013 14:12 by Kludi.)
(13.08.2013 10:23)Zuerill Wrote:  Kick Ass and Despicable Me 1 & 2 were some of the most boring movies I've ever seen!

Kick Ass's Story was very predictable and uninteresting, and the violent way in which criminals were killed turned me off to the movie completely. I don't have anything against violent depiction of deaths, but I felt it didn't fit in the movie at all. A little girl with a killer instinct should be ridiculous enough to make me laugh, but they didn't convey that emotion at all for me. And then there's the teenage romance crap that killed the movie completely for me.

Despicable Me 1 & 2 might as well be amassments of clips from the minions, pretty much every "funny" part involves them. And the humor is just bad. It all revolves around them hurting each other and being stupid. That and the fact that they're just completely generic aliens or whatever, no backstory at all, they're just there. The actual story behind the movie is very linear and uninventive. The only good thing about both movies is Agnes, and there's just not enough of her to make up for it.

Pacific Rim was at least not boring, but I share everything Nerdi has to say about it.
You know what your problem is Cyril darling? You take too much focus on the stories of these movies and thats why they fail to amuse you, but thats not the movies fault its clearly yours. Of course Kick-Ass has a simple story and of course Despicable Me mainly consist of slap stick humor but is that something bad? No! And you know why? Because this movies have other qualities that overwealm the wekanesses.

Kick-Ass was a major suprise hit and you know why because of one name: Chloë Moretz aka Hit Girl she owned every fucking scene she was in and thats why the character got her own comic series and the 2nd movie should be retitled Hit-Girl - The Movie. Also it had Nicholas Cage in it and how can someone not like Nicholas Cage?
For the story yeah its simple maybe even predictable but as i said that doesnt make it a bad movie on the contrary it makes it easy for the audience to follow the story. Look at The Avengers for example, story: Loki wants to take over the world, Avengers have to stop him! Short and simple but boy did it kick ass (no pun intented)

Despicable Me is a also a very simple but very heartwarming story. I love Gru, i love the girls and of course i love the minions if they are as funny as everyone claims they are is debatable but i certainly like them. Yes the story is mainly made of slapstick humor but thats the point, its clearly an hommage to the old Looney Tunes cartoons so dont even dare try to argue about Looney Tunes you cant win Rdwink

As for Pacific Rim, its awesome and genius and brilliant and everyone who says somethong else is wrong! End of debate!

P.S. I still wuv you honey but the critic in me doesnt Rdwink

13.08.2013, 14:12
True.
Nic Cage is my religion
We should add Vampire's Kiss to the list though.
It had some really shitty Cage acting in it but some scenes... I was just baffled.
He switched from absolute trash to one true god all the time.
The movie was bad yes. But after it was through i still couldn't even
13.08.2013, 14:25
Though I'd agree with Kludi about 'Pacific Rim', Cyril does have a certain point about the 'Despicable Me' minions- though the story is very cute and heartwarming, the origin of these yellow creatures could be explained in depth since to me it just seems that the creators of the move desperately needed a comic relief to make it a well-rounded film, and so they simply came up with those yellow creatures to fill the criteria of an ideal children's movie.

I personally really like Kick-Ass because of the superhero theme in general (and also because of Aaron Taylor-Johnson because he's super dreamy). The audience tends to root for the underdog in that kind of movie and in my opinion Aaron did a good job acting out the stereotype of a classic nerd/geek. Though I'm not too fond of Chloë Grace Moretz herself, she represented Hit-Girl very convincingly though of course, the idea itself is very unrealistic. But so is the whole movie.

Anyways though, I'd love to join the meetup. Of course I'll have to ask my parents and all that, but I'm definitely interested in going.

[Image: tumblr_mbik4wTEer1r8bouro10_r1_500.gif]
13.08.2013, 15:14
Hey Ponies,

I woud like to come, but I've got two question left.

Where and when?Dodo

From all of us together, together we are friends. With the marks of our
destinies made one, there is magic without end.

Hug
13.08.2013, 15:25 (This post was last modified: 13.08.2013 15:28 by Kludi.)
Doodle is there feel free to fill it out...except you Tibo because i dont like you and you proofed several times in the past that you dont get jokes or similar stuff so pls stay out! Thank you (dead serious)

http://www.doodle.com/2a3dpzfq8cr5bgdz#table

13.08.2013, 18:22
How about "lesbian vampire killers"
Is less exsiting than it sounds, very bad and still kind of amusing.

[Image: tumblr_mdlz5ioFWH1qlbnkeo1_500.jpg]
13.08.2013, 20:34
I've entered my dates, but because I don't have my workscedule yet again, I can't garuantee than I can make it.

Also, lokks like EpicLPer is gonna come Lolface Did you see him at GalaCon?

"If you even think about turning this on you need to hand in your PC-gaming masterrace card immediatly and go and buy a peasant box."
TotalBiscuit, on mouse acceleration

"No"
Me, on recent events
13.08.2013, 22:16
Sorry maloney, but I do get jokes, it's just that sometimes some, after being repeated over and over, aren't funny anymore ! And because you made that mistake, I want you to have less prejugés about me ! And I don't want to make some about you...

13.08.2013, 22:33
(13.08.2013 00:27)T-B-To Wrote:  No YOU get out Chludi !!

It's because of shit like this, son.
Totally uncalled for.
You're trying too hard.Nofucks
13.08.2013, 22:35
Can't I speak nonesense from time to time in the forum ?

13.08.2013, 22:38 (This post was last modified: 13.08.2013 22:38 by Bard of Lard.)
There's subtleties to it.
Like a slim line from nonsense to bullshit.
And if you're not really on the good side of people you're trying your nonsense on (Like you obviously aren't with kludi) then it's a bad idea overall.
Before you speak, think whether people really want to hear what you have to say.
14.08.2013, 00:22 (This post was last modified: 14.08.2013 00:25 by Lena.)
(13.08.2013 22:35)T-B-To Wrote:  Can't I speak nonesense from time to time in the forum ?

Another key word is from time to time... I fell like at least 9 out of 10 of your posts are bullshit.
Also it's super strange how you just attack Kludi, just because people who know him well and pretty much have to bear with him every week do that too, doesn't mean an almost stranger is entitled to do the same.

Also the dates are mere guesses, except the 21st, definitely gone then, but I probably won't attend any meet up after october anyway ^^"
14.08.2013, 00:34 (This post was last modified: 14.08.2013 00:34 by Kludi.)
(14.08.2013 00:22)Lena Wrote:  but I probably won't attend any meet up after october anyway ^^"
Nuuu Leba we Need your ebilness...i hope that doesnt apply to Cinema meet ups :) also thank you?...i guess?

14.08.2013, 02:07
I also think that my behaviour on the forum is one of a kid's, I do realise this... But I think and hope that it doesn't apply in real life.... And sorry if I got on your nerve you all...

14.08.2013, 10:24
(14.08.2013 00:34)maloney Wrote:  
(14.08.2013 00:22)Lena Wrote:  but I probably won't attend any meet up after october anyway ^^"
Nuuu Leba we Need your ebilness...i hope that doesnt apply to Cinema meet ups :) also thank you?...i guess?

Probably does. Except Catching Fire.
#BlameMatura

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)