Lost Password?   -   Register

Partner: Ponyzit   Jason Auric   Swissbronies   TeamSpeak

Pony RPG
18.08.2013, 20:17 (This post was last modified: 18.08.2013 22:33 by Icephoenix.)
Pony RPG
Hey Guys

I'm a huge fan of Forum RPG's, and while I'm not that active at the moment (1 char instead of the 10 which were record) I dreamed of a Pony RPG since I became a brony. Now after the school is over and I have more time, I thought of opening one for myself.

If you don't know how forum rpg's work, here's a little description

Now I want to make this happen, but I have to admit that the talent I may have in writing (So I think) does not take over well in informatics. Especially designing and programming are my weaknesses, while I can controll the ACP, thanks to my experience from other boards.

This is why I wanted to ask, if there are people, who would be interested in joining me and make this RPG happen. At least one Person I would need to join me as an admin, for the reasons I gave. But We could use one or two Mods aswell, to keep the board clean.

Some facts of the Ideas I had-

Rating: 14+ (With special subforums for elderly things)
Time: Just after Twilights coronation.
Story: Not developed yet, but I thought about making Chrysalis return or even King Sombra. Maybe there will be a all new Villain. (Succubus would be great)
Discord: Reformed, but absolutely capable of bringing some chaos into ponyville. (Read the grievousfan comics on deviatart to see what I mean ;D )
Twilight: Still living in Ponyville but has to attend at special occasions in Canterlot now and then
Locations: First only Canterlot and Ponyville, later introducing other towns.
OC's: Allowed of course, but the maincast would be prefered first.
Language: Englis, so everyone can join

Let me know what you think of it, if you are interested to help me or join overall or what ideas you have

Greetz Ice

MLP SWISSGERMAN
[Image: 3kh4.jpg]
"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18.08.2013, 21:36
RE: Pony RPG
Hi I'm really interested, because I'm a big fan of board RPGs too

But first of all there's something new: my parents are okay with letting me go to meetups!

So it would be no problem for me to help the creation of the scenario, and even to co-masterize.

So I'm really interested in helping you writing the scenario, what you would like to do is an RPG based on the situation of the end of the 3rd season, right?

okay, did you know there's a MLP board RPG existing? Because I couldn't figure in your message if you already have the game, want to buy it, or base the rules on another existing game.

About putting OCs in the scenario. Why not? But wouldn't it be better to keep the OCs for the players's characters?
18.08.2013, 22:32
(18.08.2013 21:36)AppleFan Wrote:  Hi I'm really interested, because I'm a big fan of board RPGs too

But first of all there's something new: my parents are okay with letting me go to meetups!

So it would be no problem for me to help the creation of the scenario, and even to co-masterize.

So I'm really interested in helping you writing the scenario, what you would like to do is an RPG based on the situation of the end of the 3rd season, right?

okay, did you know there's a MLP board RPG existing? Because I couldn't figure in your message if you already have the game, want to buy it, or base the rules on another existing game.

About putting OCs in the scenario. Why not? But wouldn't it be better to keep the OCs for the players's characters?

Ok from your answer I read out, that I might have made a small mistake describing the thing. I want to make a forum-based rpg^^ nothing in real life

If this is what you mean, you have to give me the url of this rpg. please o_o

(and congratz for getting permition)

MLP SWISSGERMAN
18.08.2013, 22:52
Oh ok I see

I don't know if a forum-based RPG on MLP exist, but I was talking about the existence of a tabletop RPG

So yeah I understand, huh, so it would lead to a RPG subforum I see...

I have a little experience on forum RPG, but not on mastering forum RPG. Maybe I can still help you building a world, quest and objectives
18.08.2013, 23:23
(18.08.2013 22:52)AppleFan Wrote:  Oh ok I see

I don't know if a forum-based RPG on MLP exist, but I was talking about the existence of a tabletop RPG

I have a little experience on forum RPG, but not on mastering forum RPG. Maybe I can still help you building a world, quest and objectives

More like a new board, if MAK gives permission I would link it with this one here. but it shouldn't be only for swissbronies

And yeah why not. :)

MLP SWISSGERMAN
18.08.2013, 23:27
(18.08.2013 23:23)Icephoenix Wrote:  
(18.08.2013 22:52)AppleFan Wrote:  Oh ok I see

More like a new board, if MAK gives permission I would link it with this one here. but it shouldn't be only for swissbronies

And yeah why not. :)

okay yay Yay

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)