Lost Password?   -   Register

Partner: Ponyzit   Jason Auric   Swissbronies   TeamSpeak

Equestria Girls Live Action
31.08.2013, 00:27 (This post was last modified: 31.08.2013 00:27 by pinkfloydfan.)
Equestria Girls Live Action
Your opinion. Go ahead and post it.

[Image: hE4163ED4]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31.08.2013, 11:36
RE: Equestria Girls Live Action
I think they went too far. But I think most of us knew this was coming. And since Hasbro would kill it's own franchise for money, this is probably only the beginning

Merchandising is magic...

[Image: vxFsWtK.png]
31.08.2013, 13:52
well the choregraphy is good and the costumes too. But I'm disagreeing a bit with the choice of actors Laugh
31.08.2013, 17:21
(31.08.2013 11:36)HATECELL Wrote:  And since Hasbro would kill it's own franchise for money
you do know that everything a for-profit company is to gain money? thats what for-profit means.
everythign hasbro does is to get money one way or another. they dont care about the bronies if it doesnt get them money.
31.08.2013, 22:56
I want to hurt them.
Really bad.
01.09.2013, 01:27
(31.08.2013 13:52)AppleFan Wrote:  well the choregraphy is good and the costumes too. But I'm disagreeing a bit with the choice of actors Laugh

I'm disagreeing with all of it !! The song : bleargh !! The choregraphy : Too much like High School Musical. The actors/actresses : why just why these ones out of all the people on earth ?! The costumes : copy pasta from the animated movie...
Overall opinion : Hasbro, why do you do this ?! You have already pulled it too far with the community by creating EG, Princess Twilight Sparkle, and now you want to create THIS ?!?!?! Just fuck off !

Aquinnah (Olivia) still is best pony ! <3

Pinkie and Twily are second best ponies

[Image: pwh4u9A.png]
Praise The Bard for ^This, he deserves it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01.09.2013, 14:35 (This post was last modified: 01.09.2013 14:36 by Ecthudan.)
(31.08.2013 00:27)pinkfloydfan Wrote:  Your opinion. Go ahead and post it.

Kill it with fire.

No, seriously. As long as this doesn't affect the show directly I don't care. I'd be pretty pissed if they made a live-action Equestria Girls series, but I wouldn't care either because I wouldn't watch it.
But if they start compromising MLP:FiM or even cancel it for some teenie live-action shit, then I'll be very much mad.
01.09.2013, 15:48
^this what i want to say.

#1 Internet Enemy
[Image: BepRuS8.jpg]
Worked on my Album. with these things
01.09.2013, 21:44
@MPony
I'm aware.
But I think Hasbro would kill the fandow for a some quick money, even if it would be more profitable to just wait and let the bronies spend all their money on stuff they approve

[Image: vxFsWtK.png]
02.09.2013, 22:52
errrrrrrrrrrr........... I-...............I have no idea what to think of it....... part of me just wants to hate this for being the most girly piece of bullshit that's come out of MLP:FiM yet and for the atrocious choice of actresses and the fact that not a single one of them is not caucasian (seriously, even the Power Rangers route of putting the asian girl in the yellow seuit is better than this) and beause this is so horrible that they couldn't even get any original VA's to do at least some guest-verses.... But then again, it's a horrible spin off of a slightly less horrible spin off and the worst thing I can say about the music is that it's bland... I really don't know what they wanted to do there, and I'm not even sure wether they succeded or not, but I dont like it and I'm not gonna watch it again to find out.

"If you even think about turning this on you need to hand in your PC-gaming masterrace card immediatly and go and buy a peasant box."
TotalBiscuit, on mouse acceleration

"No"
Me, on recent events
04.09.2013, 16:23
the characters dont look much like the ponies

[Image: EZBZxgX.png]
04.09.2013, 18:37
If you look closely you can notice they are actually human girls
 Thanks given by: Froschdracula , tNEOXXI
04.09.2013, 21:48
(04.09.2013 18:37)Bard of Lard Wrote:  If you look closely you can notice they are actually human girls
really? Fuck me! Now that you mention it...

[Image: hE4163ED4]
04.09.2013, 22:17
Is there an enhancement to super-cancer?

[Image: tumblr_mdlz5ioFWH1qlbnkeo1_500.jpg]
05.09.2013, 10:49 (This post was last modified: 05.09.2013 10:50 by tNEOXXI.)
Yuss, enhanced nazi-cyborg-yoloswag-#cansur

"If you even think about turning this on you need to hand in your PC-gaming masterrace card immediatly and go and buy a peasant box."
TotalBiscuit, on mouse acceleration

"No"
Me, on recent events

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)