Lost Password?   -   Register

Partner: Ponyzit   Jason Auric   Swissbronies   TeamSpeak

Metallica and Justin Bieber
11.11.2013, 15:04
Metallica and Justin Bieber
SO today I just ran to this thing here, and I think I changed my opinion of Bieber by reading this... What do you think of the two of them ? Let me know !

http://www.metalinjection.net/shocking-r...iebers-yes

Aquinnah (Olivia) still is best pony ! <3

Pinkie and Twily are second best ponies

[Image: pwh4u9A.png]
Praise The Bard for ^This, he deserves it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11.11.2013, 18:59
RE: Metallica and Justin Bieber
i dont care about metallica and i dont like justin bieber, so my opinion doesent change at all, since i doesent matter for me what metallica says.

why i dont like justin bieber should be pretty obvious: i mean, yeah, maybe he has talent, dunno, i dont listen his music, i dont even realize when one of his songs plays in the radio. why i hate him is because he is a stupid little child that thinks he can do everything, just becase he is famous. and dont tell me it isnt that way. he has still a fat chance of getting banned from the U.S. because of some shit, he doesent know at all how to behave, nbot in puplic oir clubs, nor anywhere else, he makes stupid actions, like with his ape, and so on, so he is simply a person, which when i would meet him in the street, famous or not, would punch in the face because of extreme douchebag and swagfag deluxe.

when you wanna see a person who stayed on the ground and knows what he does and cann see where his actions lead him, take a look at deadmau5. im not the biggest fan of his music, but man, i like this dude, likeable as fuck.

but in the end, what does it matter? what does it matter to you what one person thinks of the other, just because both are famous? doesent it more matter what you think? so just because some famous band likes a dude, you are gonna like him too? srsly?

anyway, i dont get this society at all.

as long as i have my renard sound, im happy and this people can make what they whant.

[Image: tumblr_meuq9cb6uV1rc5343o1_400.gif]

Superfast! Superfast! I come in last!
But just in time for breakfast!
Keep us through! Keep us through!
Whatever blue the night, the night throws at us
Aluminum! I crush for fun! Aluminum!
The sea is radioactive
The sea is radioactive

(Gorillaz - Plastic Beach - Superfast Jellyfish)
 Thanks given by: Froschdracula
11.11.2013, 20:14
meh, I can't have on opinion on his music since I never listened to any of his songs. That's the same with Miley Cyrus.

If people want them to lose their fame, then why are they bitching about them? I would have never heard of them without haters.
Find all posts by this user
12.11.2013, 11:34
(11.11.2013 18:59)araseses Wrote:  but in the end, what does it matter? what does it matter to you what one person thinks of the other, just because both are famous? doesent it more matter what you think? so just because some famous band likes a dude, you are gonna like him too? srsly?

Yes it does matter what I think, BUT it's not because Metallica said that they liked him that I do too. I just said that I changed my opinion of this little crappy boy. They made a point saying that he has talent and that it must be hard for him to have all this at this young age, and that I understand. So my opinion is this : I hate him because he did shit because he thought he could just because he's famous, but I must recognize that he has talent and that at first it must have been hard for him to deal with this, that's ALL ! I will NEVER say that I like him, don't get me wrong Studi...

Aquinnah (Olivia) still is best pony ! <3

Pinkie and Twily are second best ponies

[Image: pwh4u9A.png]
Praise The Bard for ^This, he deserves it.
12.11.2013, 11:51
His writers have talent, his soundengineers do, his social media shills and their army of fake twitter accounts do.
He doesn't really.
He doesn't deserve any of the positive attention that he gets.
He acts worse towards his fans than I would towards my worst enemies.
So fuck this guy, fuck this thread, bye
 Thanks given by: Froschdracula
12.11.2013, 17:47
What bard/studer said.
He just has a bad character but I guess that doesn't matter since be probably will die soon of heavy drug abuse.

[Image: tumblr_mdlz5ioFWH1qlbnkeo1_500.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)