Lost Password?   -   Register

Partner: Ponyzit   Jason Auric   Swissbronies   TeamSpeak

And now I'm sad again
06.01.2014, 00:15
And now I'm sad again

YOUR_OPINION >/dev/null

Code:
if( Mak::getSingletonPtr()->isKehring() ) throw KehrdinandException( Mak::getSingletonPtr() );

[Image: tumblr_static_tumblr_m2kzrwhvq41rrsbh3o1_500.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06.01.2014, 21:01
RE: And now I'm sad again
Sorry cumet, but I didn't like it... The fanfic was just superb but this was terrible... It was like photoshop, but instead it was Video-shop....

Aquinnah (Olivia) still is best pony ! <3

Pinkie and Twily are second best ponies

[Image: pwh4u9A.png]
Praise The Bard for ^This, he deserves it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07.01.2014, 15:42
RE: And now I'm sad again
It was.... Okay ^^

But there was hardly any character developement going on, so it was hard to feel the bond between father and adopted pony as much as in the fanfic. Nevertheless the movie was able to make me cry, as much as the fanfic did (Which is some tears but not some horrible breakdown).

Also I dislike the fact that they did it with vectors. They should've 3d modeled RD realistically with particle fur and good textures. The vector just doesn't fit in... Sorry, even if there is some shading.
Also the microphone of RD's voice was shitty, and that's a bad way to start as a VA.
And the sound in the scenes where they had direct interaction was so much more quiet than in the scenes where the "father" told the story. Adjusting that would have been simple, yet they didn't do it... Bleh.

Other than that I'd say they did a great job, and I hope to see them make more pony movies, and that they get better over time c:

"I wish you guys to become such an high EQ a i have some day"
Best phrase 2014 <3 Thanks ACE. :3

[Image: 264913__safe_animated_parody_octavia_upv...haruko.gif]
Find all posts by this user

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)